Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Supporter
the fact that he didnt acknowledge the “fuck me” eyes is wild. unless that was just her being so naiive its impossible, i cant see that as anything else.
That was definitely not the eyes someone makes when going along with that “joke”.
Luna could be a true innocent maiden and she is just overflowing with Screw-me-now seggs appeal.
Seriously, look at how she acted. Pretty sure she's not a virgin, though maybe she's too stupid naive to realize what actually happened.
I hope Lunamiria has something up her sleeve. That look of hers and considering that we know nothing of her and how she survived at that point while being this naive and innocent says something else.
Bros............
aYJKaggZ_700w_0.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, so if a carrier takes someone's stuff into their [storage] and kills them, their belongings won't be taken out anymore. Moreover, if there is limited space in a carrier's [storage], they basically lost usable space for essentials because they're occupied by a dead person's belongings now. So what would happen if a carrier dies with things in their [storage]?
Since storage are skill and connect to mana, we can come to conclusions to follow human decomposition, dead [carrier]'s mana might be flow up to the atmosphere or down to be essential formula to create loot dungeon

Dex-chan lover
how did that work?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
No no, it's boobs and thighs. Get your priorities straight, man!

Also, they are on the cover page, so they'll obviously join the party. ~
They are also on the Chapter 1 title page, as well as an obscured tanned girl, a cat girl (probably Nina from the same chapter), and a very obscured elf with blond hair? Nina could have been the tan girl, but her shading is missing from the chapter proper; her head doesn't match where the body ends; and most importantly her fur, which is white, is between her breasts appears behind our monks head and not where it should be on the body.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling if Tits and Thighs join the seggsless harem he will have even more issues between his legs.
Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up turning any prostitutes that cross his pantsdemon into Mini carrier carriers.
(may be why he has to wear a hood in that area....) :smugnako:

The girls in his party will be off limits,
the loli is too young, but probably a horny little tease,
and Luna and Titty magician fall into the I.S.B.U.P (Irresistibly Seggsy But Untouchably Pure) category. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
That's such a sussy way to say "oh no" lmao same energy as this
images

After this chapter, i think her going with guys in previous chapters are pretty much intentional.

Dex-chan lover
ask and ye shall receive. pretty stupid of him to wish for such a situation right after explaining how commonplace it is for thieves to pop up in areas filled with adventurers.

Users who are viewing this thread