Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

kinda expected he would use a 1 word phrase and burn something.
?

Double-page supporter
"the less characters you use, the stronger it will be"

Phil: MAXIMUM POWA

Dex-chan lover
This is a cool magic system lol. He just figured out how to be an ACTUAL mage. Not like all the tamers. He can now be Diablo in Cross Reverie!

As to why the length would matter its probably just a matter of clarity. The more precise the wording the more power the stone can draw out. He may have also double dipped by casting twice at once. He spoke in 1 language but thought in another after all.

Basically the magic needs to understand what you want and simpler language helps that. It understands an image and words but clearer words and a clearer image let it know what you want easier and draw on its full power.

Dex-chan lover
"I heart that Aria's family is just her and her child since her husband passed away some years ago" WHO'S FAULT IS THAT?

"I'm lodging at a stores owned by my Mum's friend right now." So this is how she survived her Mum.

ARIA!!!! Ratting secrets of national interest out is enough reason to off your head!

So , a prominent and soon to be leading figure comes for a visit. Let's make the atmosphere as ominous as possible. Sounds like a plan, if you want to off your head!

So, children carry around magical stones, that might ignite a fire, when the children think of say fire aloud? Must be a nightmare for the fire departments, whenever there is a fire (one to begin with).

And he set the workshop ablaze. Here we go. "Mama! Look! That house is on fire!" *whoosh* "Our's too, darling. Our's too."

Users who are viewing this thread