Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Lol Tenga, and just yesterday I watched an interview of Japanese company called Tenga on YouTube. My association with that name is kinda awkward now. Although the literal word means 'grace' or 'elegance' in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
More floof obtained. I approve.

Even better, it seems like having beastmen around him is going to foil future marriage attempts. That'll be...convenient! I'm reminded of the Otome Isekai where the MC inadvertently uses the fluffy beastmen to deter the racists so they don't bother her so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

How old is Phil again? Any sane person would simply consider this to be the naivety of a child.
Besides, he only made that suggestion after Shiuri jumped to Marisa's protection.

Double-page supporter
Tenga? There is ANOTHER meaning.*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Dex-chan lover
@Jeirien
1451882173413.jpg

Contributor
It's different word from that Tenga right mmm...~?

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato He was around 6 when that conversation takes place, but counting his age before reincarnating he would be about 21-24-ish, it only says he was in high school. Though I think it might be more apt to say he shows understanding beyond what a child should, which makes sense since he's technically in his 20s, although it can also be view as naivete since it is a bit overly trusting. Either way, he's technically thinking about it more calmly than the rest of them, which should be a little weird for them.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato the argument of "he's just an X year old child" doesn't really work when everyone treats him like a wise sage and follows his words every time.

Dex-chan lover
I live in an area with a lot of opossums. I've been close enough I could probably touch a living one if I were a risk taker (never try to touch wild animals). Tenga does not look like an opossum, it looks like a marsupial fox.

Users who are viewing this thread