Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

Fed-Kun's army
Why the hell is sitting on your (older) sibling lap is lolicon... *facepalm*

I remember reading some of the LN for this a year or two ago. I remember initially really liking it. But i cant remember why i dropped it.

Contributor
Trucked... ah ah ah, but this trope is indeed redundant, artists should use different ways to kill and reincarnate mc. :D

It says a lot about the authors lack of knowledge when a civilization thats supposed to be based on medevial Europe doesn't know how to smoke food. Humans have smoked meat since we were cavemen.

Dex-chan lover
Literally the same scenario as bakarina but with reversed genders. Why can't isekai authors come up with something new? Why do nips gobble up this shit every single time?

Dex-chan lover
Lel this is clear as day what's going to happen to him while looking at the cover.

@Auduni yes, preserved foods were a big part of pre-refridgeration europe and america. Though, I could understand the lack of preserved foods in the MC's situation for two reasons:
1: They are in a region with no seasons allowing them to grow crops all year long. The surplus crops could then be preserved for export.
2: The MC is part of the ruling class and they only take in only fresh food for some arbitrary reason.

Both of these don't hold up well simply because preserved food can taste pretty good, this kind of climate would have a wide variety of herbs and spices in production, food would not be that bland. So, I'd chock the food up to the author believing that old european food was similar to modern european/american food.

Also, the structures and clothing/fabric are definitely not MEDIEVAL. =P
This is more close to Victorian, probably a 1700ad period at the earliest. Too much glass, not enough thatch. xD

Fairly interesting so far. Humour is nice and characters are likeable. Will continue following. Is this a LN/WN per chance?

Dex-chan lover
When you go to the scanlator's website hoping to see the latest new chapter since it says "in x hours" here, only to find out the website isn't even updated past chapter 1, resulting in having no way to see said new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's there, just click on "Reader" when you're at the site and you'll see it. For whatever reason they only posted about the first chapter on the main page despite the reader having all three chatpers.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? Wow.... Talk about bad design... So they have two readers.
https://reader.sascans.com , which is updated and only available by clicking on Reader on the main site... and https://sascans.com/reader/ , Which you can get to by clicking the chapters on the main page... and isn't update for shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Sgt_Bothari There is, in fact, a manga where the ones begging for a hero decide to help the process along. And, wouldn't you know it, their first weapon of choice is indeed Truck-san.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he doesn't have to protect Kokuyou from anything then, since he can blow away a country/nation or two easily enough.

Contributor
okay this is somehow im my top 4 iseakis with only 3 chapters

Contributor
So it's Fenrir again, or Dialos in this version mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread