Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

Group Leader
Now we just need Dialos to transform into a hot guy to continue the yaoi fantasy.

haha, i like this one, a slighty good humoristic isekai for a change.

Dex-chan lover
Say what you want about isekai but this mango puts a smile in my heart every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
This turned out to be like an isekai with talking pokemons.... wait, that's digimon.

Double-page supporter
I almost forgot this was isekai to begin with

Let see how long can it last

Title reminds me of a certain lazy, silver-haired loli-vampire who also got trucked
Seconded.
The description especially brought that other series to mind but in practice its quite a bit different.

Honestly went into this not expecting much, but it's pretty fun. It'll have plenty of time to go downhill later I'm sure, but for the moment its cute, relaxing, and somewhat humorous. Nothing amazing, but pretty enjoyable. I'm looking forward to more.

After getting trucked

You got me. You fucking got me. Now I have to see just how badly he gets trucked. My sides are in orbit right now.

Not gonna lie, the 'trucked' made me laugh. But I am so saturated of "relaxing and carefree" isekai that I don't want to try this one. I want to see blood and body parts falling off. As always, my deep respect for the ones that enjoy this, just voicing my opinion in hopes of a indication.

but I am pretty sure I've read all the isekai that exist under the sun... I need to get out more... Just hope that I don't get trucked. HAHAHAHAHHAA

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh I have to wait 3 more hours for the next chapter :{

Double-page supporter
"Wahhhhhh! The chapter stopped at an cliff hanger!"

Dex-chan lover
What is it with these flaky ancient ancestors and their idiotic obsession with sealing things, it's almost like a gun fetish at this point.

"OH YEAH BABY! LOOK AT MY GIANT SEAL!!"

Contributor
@gaigous

'Arold, take out the trash, it's been a week and it smells somefin awful in the kitchen.

What foul abomination is this! I must place upon this a binding from which it may never escape again!

oh fo fucks sake 'arold oi liked that kitchen, why did you 'ave to seal the door beneath a solid block of marble with ancient runes.

Users who are viewing this thread