Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

Dex-chan lover
The isekai aspect of this manga is generic and overused but oh man is the family so wholesome that I'd read for them alone.

8/10

I don't understand why it's scored 8, when it's not any better than other average isekai's.
the MC personality is so fucking plain and boring there's absolutely nothing interesting about him

Contributor
@cyphexada:

The point of this manga isn't it being interesting; the point is it being cute, fluffy, and wholesome (with a side dose of mary-sue power fantasy, but that goes without saying for isekai)

That's not everyone's cup of tea, I suppose, but for those of us who do like nice things, it does what it does quite well.

I don't care this is so generic.Some of this stuff is so wonderfully out there that it's really fun.

Chapter 15 is a good example, the first freakin 9 pages.

O_O

@jorgeDS
i don't think so because beside the spirit and his sisters and mother every other girl was plain and generic not a waifu material for sure
and he can't marry the ladies above for obvious reason

What the heck? Is he a moron? That guy tried to assassinate him and is being so unrepentant despite being captured, and all this moron wants to do is keep him around as a servant to PROTECT HIM from his fair punishment from the country who's princess he tried to assassinate? What a fucking retard.

Dex-chan lover
Classic stepmother wanted to kill stepdaughter but blames someone else plotline.

Users who are viewing this thread