Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

I don’t want him with the black haired girl, she is boring af and already fell in love with the mc bruh 🤦🏽‍♀️

Group Leader
not even "he got his by a truck tragically" or any of that shit just " he get's isekai'd"

sad to see that it get axed even though its amusing and fun to read.

i think the author could also be able to get so many chapters from mc being middle school to senior high and graduate.

sad layf but i think i have to move on from this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
naaahh 😒
At the beginning of the school arc, and I just lost all motivation to read.
No wonder this got axed
It was wonderful at first, but....... Nahhh😒

though the series is good, the manga timeline/events is crap, another cheap cop out for an author to cash in, ...would have been nice if the manga series want such skip trash, likewise props to the trans for the series as its still good but fringe trash

Fed-Kun's army
Started out somewhat promising but quickly turned into cliche and generic trash that brought nothing new to the table.

Group Leader
After peaking ahead at the raws for chapter 26 (I can't read Japanese so I'm just guessing based off the illustrations and the "Fin" at the end), it seems they just left it off before the school arc got into full swing while leaving it so they can pick up release again later. I'd guess that the intention is one of two possibilities:
1: they only released the manga as a way to bring attention to the series and get more traffic for the light novel
2: the series may not be making a profit so it's releases are being suspended until they decide if it can be salvaged or not

Edit: I was wrong, they are just seperating the next arc as a sequel manga.

Dex-chan lover
I skimmed chapter26, everything looks boring though. Sailor collar for outer cloth also looks stupid. The vibe since first chapter didn't change which is good but that's also make this story boring in the long run.
From what I can see I won't go for school arc.

Users who are viewing this thread