Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing Your reading comprehension is shit.

*Bath scene where random girl walks in on MC and is perfectly okay with it
*Every chapter with that Ray kid acting like a horny playboy

And I'm sad that it wasn't axed as I'd read. The world could do with less of these shallow trash isekais

Dex-chan lover
glad that theres a sequel, as the author really laid the groundwork for a pretty toight harem. hopefully he doesnt have to rely so much on "phil sees thing, now owns thing, thing was actually the mega legendary thing of the god king" stuff

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork
1. It would be weirder if the mc overacted to the girl, he is over 20 after all (THAT'S THE TROPE).
2. If you think the ray kid is THAT bad you haven't read that many mangas.

Ehh, it's average.

Fed-Kun's army
@PsychoJing But you admit the trope is there.

My problem is not the tropes themselves. My problem is when the trope is used in a way that pushes pedophilia. Paring those tropes with pre-pubescent kids is not fucking okay.

1. I'm not complaining about the MC being fine - I'm complaining about the girl being a-okay with it. The argument of "but she's wearing a robe" (which is form-fitting) is trivial.
2. Again, it's not the character himself - it's the PRE-PUBESCENCE of the character, which is then compounded with said character perving on PRE-PUBESCENT kids.

And just so we understand each other (though you've probably guessed by now), I have a violent hatred for the bullshit argument of "It's okay, (s)he's 20 / 30 / 50 / 100 / whatever on the inside."

Aggregator gang
I'm confused... Mal says is ongoing still and i can't find anything of a sequel

If anyone was wondering, the reason why there is nothing after this is because we need to wait for the Light Novel to be updated, then we need to wait for the manga to be written, then we need to wait for the translators to translate the manga. I'm a bit worried as I was reading somewhere that the Light Novel was dropped and won't be updated, but it might just be rumors.

Dex-chan lover
@OffsetPaladin89 Are you sure you're not mistaking it for the hendrick reincarnated prince series? the LN for that one's been dropped. This one's got close to no news whatsoever.

"I need to hide my 1 in 1,000,000 hair!"

*Proceeds to never bother hiding it again for the rest of the story*

I still enjoyed it, though that was an extremely abrupt halt.

Users who are viewing this thread