Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

Group Leader
Hi! Nani scans here (the group that translates this manga). We have no information about the status of this series other than what it says at the end of chapter 26, which is that "a sequel is in the works". The series will be marked as Completed until further information comes our way. We will make sure to pick up any sequel, whether it is the direct continuation of this title, or under a new title. We've enjoyed working on this series, and we hope you continue reading it when (if) it resumes.

Group Leader
I suspect that it's not axed, it's like Bookworm, each arc has a different manga adaptation or name.

So either it'll come back with a new name, or a new artist, or it'll return after society stops collapsing post-covid.

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA Yeah. This split into a sequel thing is a mild irritant in terms of tracking now, though. No page to set as "plan to read" or any of those yet, since we don't even know if the name will be changed or not. Honestly I'd rather just combine them here but I think that might be questionable according to the rules of the site. Oh well, I'll find it eventually even if I never get pinged about it in any way, shape, or form. Front page or genre tag browsing and all.

I don't get why people keep reading things that they consider "trash".

I thought it was decent enough.

@Sareg
Same. Personally, I wonder why people would read stuff they don't like, not even as guilty pleasure. Don't they have more interesting stuff to read? Other stuff to do? Or are they just toxic and/or trolls?
Time is too short for stuff you don't enjoy.

Anyway, seems it's best to follow Nani scans for now and wait for June.

@Vofuro
Just because something is crap, doesn't mean they will not read it and when it only takes a couple minutes to read a chapter, it's not like they lost all that much. Plus, to a great number of readers, it perplexes them why a scanlator group spends time translating something that is mediocre at best versus something that is far better; it's like aiming for the bronze when the gold is completely in reach.

Aggregator gang
WHY WAS IT COMPLETED?!

I understand now why the ending was so rush but at least it was a smooth sailing. Well I can only hope the next Artist lives up to this one.

I really wish LN was translated. It's hard to enjoy stories like these sometimes.

Don't worry guys a sequel is on it's way. The artist got bored of drawring manga so the author is probably looking for a new one.

Dex-chan lover
@thesaltyseaseal Wonder how much the style will change and how long it will be for the new first chapter. I just hope middle school will only be 2 to 2 and a half volumes

Fed-Kun's army
And here I was worried this actually ends at chapter 26 😅

Can't wait for the next installation~😘💕

@Christopher
If it were only a few chapters, you would be right. But 26? It's usually one volume = one hour.
Manga quality of this one remained pretty much the same, too, there were no really bad or really good arcs. If you continued reading it, even if you hate it, you should stop and do something better with your life. Just saying.

In general I am not a fan of slice of life, but there are a few that I have been surprised by. This one though, this is about as interesting as counting grains of sand. It is more generic than white women during fall.

Fed-Kun's army
Not at all surprised this got axed. A shallow story with honry teenager tropes shoehorned into pre-pubescent kids was always a horrible combination.

Dex-chan lover
It was all very forgettable and a sequel in a school setting will be even more generic.

Users who are viewing this thread