Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai

To be honest they could have just ended that as an arc instead of saying there is a sequel

Fed-Kun's army
It's a decent slow life manga, does somethings very well and other things poorly. Overall worth your time if you're into the genre

I think the beasts are cool, real Pokemon vibe which works well. In pacing
it suffers a little in the middle when he starts using his powers since everyone dotes over him so much. It was quickly heading away from slow life into battle manga territory
. Overall though fun read, many of our support casts is rarely / never used and few things ever get fleshed out.

7/10 held my attention all the way through

Also they end really strangely half way through the last arc and announce a sequel instead for some reason?

Decent slow life and enjoyable fantasy manga not really my cup of tea (yes im british or i wouldnt have said that kekeke) but it is pretty entertain it goes from chapter 1 to 26 really fast, however there is no problem with the plot it fits its style perfectly. im a fan of isekai and i enjoy most but it lit a fire in my heart to read and look at the scenery on this manga. i recomend it!

I would give a 7/10
Fantasy element 10/10
story plot 9/10 cant really get a perfect since its not my cup of tea but still really intresting and fun to read
adorableness meter 10000/10 OMFG ITS SO CUTE WTH IS THIS WOLF BUDDY
crazyness meter 0/10 plot makes sence and also includes reasons to whats happening especaily with the OP magic
cant really find any bad parts apart from its only a small amount of chapters but its really good either way!

I liked the story, but it felt like it got axed. The ending is, at most, the ending of an "arc", maybe of a season, but absolutely not like a true ending to the story. So much untapped potential...

It says that a sequel is in the works, and the publication seems to have started in 2016, so... depending on the release date of the third volume, there might still be some hope of getting it, or not.

Users who are viewing this thread