Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Hmm...Feels like i've read this before, there's a novel for this manga i think...Wonder if the translation still going.
*cantremember*

Dex-chan lover
Well... other than being a masochist he actually doesn't seem all that bad tbh... at least when compared to incest yandere and momcon-turned-narcissist

@UnknownSaint111 Nope, just a horrible maternal figure.

Rambling -->
Though Rose isn't one of those weak (omg who dat? I didn't know he was an important aristocrat and I made a fool of myself oh noes who will bail me out) characters she does have an inferiority complex and it may piss some people off that she puts herself down. I love her and this story is one of my favs cs there is character development not in just Rose but the other characters too, it is slowpaced tho.
Sorry I rambled I just love this story and there isn't any place to talk about it :)

Supporter
I see so this is going the route that MC wants to destroy the flags but ends up forming admirers instead. I am enjoying it so far (thank you scanlators!) and I hope it won't drag on like Deathflag otome series

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this guy seems okay enough. If you just treat him as a normal person with a quirk, I think your relationship can be quite functional, romantic or no. But man, masochists are probably some of the hardest harem members to deal with. Where do you even begin if you want to drive them away?
Being harsh on them is a reward. Getting angry at them is a reward. Debasing them is a reward. Rewarding them is...a reward? If one wants to stick with you, there painfully few ways to do it.

hqdefault.jpg

@Vasqueztion That...is next level.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
Realistically, masochism does not work that way at all.
In terms of anime-logic, though -- yeah, it becomes a huge pain in the arse. I'd assume you'd want to train them like dogs, not by direct contact, but by completely ignoring them for a while.

Group Leader
Johan: "Sister...I am pregnant. It's Leonhart's."

Rosemarie:

Dex-chan lover
I love masochist characters. This boy seems good too. Delicious.
Please give him to me.

Users who are viewing this thread