Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
At this point, it's kind of exciting to find out what new levels of fucked up the next conquest target will be.

You know, I started this manga imagining that the heroine would be another reincarnator and she and MC would be pushing problematic conquest targets at each other/the conquest targets are now attractive and the heroine tries to steal them from her, but now I think I'd kinda prefer the heroine to be a normal girl and MC tries to protect her as well.

Dex-chan lover
A necrophiliac doesn't seen to be all that bad compared to the others...

Also there is magic in this world and she is not doing all she can to learn to use it?
Really... that is the thing that takes me off those stories more than anything....

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan IKR? Necrophilia is virtually harmless unless they are killing people specifically.

Meanwhile magic is FUCKING AWESOME and should be learnt by anyone capable of it unless it comes with devil contracts.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
Don't you mean "especially if it comes with devil contracts", because that would implies that devils exist and without magic you are a sitting duck to be picked when the devils want to.

Dex-chan lover
the guy she likes is a dork whos less attractive than literally everyone else

So, a necrophiliac...

images

I feel like that knight commander is going to have some hidden flaw that makes him worse than all the other characters

wow, i was kinda worried her attempt to make her brother not a siscon would backfire, but this was actually pretty wholesome, she turned his complex into an earnest desire to protect the sibling he loves and admires.

Geez, here comes someone slightly more deranged that the other 2 by wanting to fuck dead bodies instead of children.

Dex-chan lover
"a yandere" ok chill "narcissistic" aight we can deal "necrophiliac" OH HELL NAW WHAT IS THIS MANGA LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread