Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
He is even younger than what I imagined ..... dammit
That’s a shota already.

damn, did he make the princess's eldest brother when he was like 1 or smth??? jesus, he barely looks older than 16

Bruh the king looks way younger than I imagined. He looks like he's only 2 years older than the crown prince. This will be very awkward in future events.

Fed-Kun's army
My mind couldn’t even register that it was the king because he looks so young

Dex-chan lover
Really hope we don’t have to wait too long to get why their relationship is strained

Group Leader
@Fushiginiku well. not really, it means that, but in the case of NOVA, I remember that there was an issue with fuel brands, NOVA was a brand of fuel with lead and the car had that name aswell, it is like "The Thing" of Volkswagen, in Mexico it was called "Safari", but in US there was a car with thar name if I remember correctly.

However, "no va" is a clever way to say that it does not run, now that you mention it XD.

Fed-Kun's army
even tho i read beyond this in the novel, i was like WHO IS THAT and when he said "i, the king" and she went "father" i was like WHAAAAAAT aslkjdfsk he really did look hella young wow

UH OH HERE WE GO

thank you for the update~!

Aggregator gang
Laputa? Ghibli's fans are everywhere.
The king is like he's 3-4 years older than his daughter. But he's quite bland compare with his sons.

I definitely thought he was the ML for a hot second and then she said father 👁👄👁

Users who are viewing this thread