Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru

this is pretty cute so far! praying leon doesn't go pedo and that a time skip is coming soon hehe

This is really good but also makes me so uncomfortable. God, Rose is a tiny baby and these older guys are after her. Just. So weird. Hope it gets better soon. A ten year old and a 20 to 30 year old together is just yuck. Why are all the Knight pedos?

This is creepy. The character had a proper background (unlike other villainess which focus on the mc and heroine) except the mc and heroine. But really, narcisstic is fine but yandere? S&M? Nope.

Secondly, i keep seeing "flag" and “capture target” bubble more often than necessary. I get the point, sometimes i hope it stops.

Lastly, please change into reverse harem. It bothers me because it’s not a proper genre.

Anyway the translation is good and the art is awesome

Wtf? That was a chapter ?
Lmao, "This me_the king." The fuck was that ? And you're a kid not her father dumbass T^T

Is it just me or... does anyone else hate it when a sh*tty brother or dad character act like complete *ssholes but then change their mind and for some unknown reason our female lead/villainess reborn forgives them instantly? Why forgive them? No sane person would forgive that easily. They'll move on, but forgive? Hell an. So... is it just me?

@ilikeyuri Idk for everyone else.. but for me, even if my little sis or dad or mom acted shitty.. they're still.. family? if they can change to better.. well.. why not?

Fed-Kun's army
@wintermist @ilikeyuri
I get what both are you saying...for me I'm in the middle. I'm more forgiven on my family then I am with others. But a family member who treats me in a shitty way, I'll be even more harsh to them than to a stranger because we're family. Even if you change, what you did is still there and some things you just can't forgive.

true IDK why there is a villainess tag on the manga since there is nothing of that sort the only part was where
she from the otome game liked her knight and abused him leading to a master-servant relationship
but that's about it no more villainessy things I don't recall her mentioning that she was reincarnated as the villainess or maybe I just don't remember reading it

I remember she was supposed to be the villainness as the real heroine would be summoned to this world later. But I've forgotten about the villainness part since she's started actively "saving" the capture target more than "breaking death flag".

Aggregator gang
This is a good read, not too fluffy and not too edgy. The author has the right balance.

Double-page supporter
AAAAh just when it's gittin gud~~~ Sigh. Have to let the scanlation progress a lot before I binge read this. Totally recommended!

Wait her dad shocked me! I thought it was her older brother for a second he looked so young lol
Anyways thank you for translating !

Users who are viewing this thread