Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Hinata-kun change

Power Uploader
Wrap them tight all you want, there's no way s/he could possibly hide tits that size in her/is boy's shirt.

Dex-chan lover
probably has terabyte's of picture's of him(her) in very lewd poses and outfits lol

I was waiting for the panel showing Prez's face and/or camera in hand taking secret pictures of Hina too,but it never came,somewhat dissapointing.Granted this was a no plot chapter,but I just feel like they should have done it still,it's completely within character and would make it funnier depending on context.

Aggregator gang
Yea I know right! This guy even got the faceless...face of a hentai protagonist ... not that I read them ???

With that kind of Eroge protagonist face and these kinds of situation, I thought we were going into the H direction... I was dissapoin... I MEAN RELIEVED! YES! Relieved.

Definitely not expecting something.

Double-page supporter
Is he lacking a full, proper boy face because he's going to end up as a girl?

Aggregator gang
faceless guy ?? is saw too much hentai to know what gonna to happened

Who said the faceless guy not gonna important character. He is the real MC and he gonna fuck all cuties like in hentai.

Dex-chan lover
We are getting into harem territories no one has even begun to explore, harems within harems within harems!

Users who are viewing this thread