Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Shouldn't have gotten closer to you

Ok I'll give it to you manga, the "I always thought you as a girl." surprised me. I laughed.
But now this development...well it kinda was expected, so I was hoping it wouldn't come to pass. Oh well, let's see if the next chapter will throw another curve ball, or we are going to play this straight. (yes pun intended)

Dex-chan lover
This is the development I want but I can't help but feel it'll be a fake-out.

Group Leader
Well, that's what happens when someone bears her soul to you and your reaction is "I'll work even harder to make sure she doesn't find out MY secret."

FFS. I was thinking that this would have been a great time to explain that they are a girl (right now). Now they have to.
Guess that's what happens when you're the wet noodle protag.

Thanks for being the fastest translator of any manga I'm following.

EDIT: Looking at your comment.... Hmm.... I'm starting to doubt my original assumption. I hope it's what my revised guess is. That would be much better.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she's ok being a guy or she just fucked up royally. Maybe she'll be a hot guy.

Dex-chan lover
With 'The Amazing Gender Blender' from Ronco, you can toss in any two teens and, with the push of a button, churn their emotions, anxieties, urges, and bodily fluids into the most astounding concoction ever. Like we said, "You'll BE AMAZED!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Gender bending girls should be a crime. Only guys can be gender bent into girls. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread