Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - Let's go outside in sailor suit!

Dex-chan lover
Uuuuuuugh.

She better be lying about "Oh wow this is fake."

No one can be this stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Yurina probably knows it already but she says it in a way to save Hina's face, I guess.

That girl can't be that much of an airhead as you can see the failed attempts of the class president.

This manga got me furious just tell her you insecure piece of garbage she would have accepted you anyway your never gonna get anything without talking omg

Aggregator gang
sighhhhb I guess the characters cant avoid doing the authors will huh....well at least we now know that yurina will be true to her name

censorship is poo-poo, i want to see them nipples.
Anyway the mc is starting to piss me off. If he really loves yurina, he would tell her that but no..
This charade just keep going and going and some more. Dude should decide is he wants to be a man or a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it me or has this progressed extremely slow until it got to this point? To me it felt like it was going between acceptance and denial over and over.

Aggregator gang
People getting mad, and I am enjoying it because its getting started! o3o If you want true annoyance, then go and read Boku Girl!

Dex-chan lover
I haven't commented on this series before, but wanted to say that Kyousuke is my choice by best possible winner. I don't expect it to happen, but that's what I want.

Dex-chan lover
not even trying to hide the fact that they are just stretching this shit to the max

Is it just me or their boobs getting bigger and bigger every chapter..lol

Dex-chan lover
The normal author would take President route every day.

And i expected it to turnout that way because that's mostly how the gender bender stereotype lead their way (aside from VN ofc)

What i really want to see here if the route author taking is the "Yuri" route which is something similar to Girls meet Girls which is a very bizzare occurrence for Gender bender genre.

That said if it's a Yuri genre there would be much better alternative than this if it decided to take that route, so considering the author tease us alot with this BS love triangle I doubt we'll ever get that route.
Because you know the one that MC like tend to get cucked alot.

Welp, looks like that reply to my comment on the last page was wrong, oh well.

Group Leader
Looks like as in boku girl the guy may win 🤔
Yurina definitely played it off as not to make Hina feel uncomfortable :3

At least Hina's starting to accept being a girl though, I kind of am ok with that as the only progress so far. That said though, I still kinda want the Yurina route, just ya know with more depth in Yurina's character first.

Users who are viewing this thread