Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Don't run in the hallway! Naked...

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is the author stating hina will be a she now. I doubt "she" will be back to be a man... The question now is: Yuri route with her friend or "heterosexual" with the other...

@Karmichel but even if Hina lives as a girl, his thoughts aren't fully changed, yes, he changes, but the story will su*k if everything happen in a typical way (Boku Girl, Idol P and e.t.)

Supporter
Ain’t no “it’s all special effects” bullshitting your way out of this one

Power Uploader
Well, this is the author stating hina will be a she now. I doubt "she" will be back to be a man... The question now is: Yuri route with her friend or "heterosexual" with the other...
Heterosexual with Kyousuke, of course. Gender-bending series like this always end with heterosexual relationships. Can’t show any evil homosexuality and the target demography of male readers must have a character to identify with to get the girl, y’ know?
(Please do enlighten me about series actually ignoring this rule.)

Dex-chan lover
eat shit hina, eat shit
this is all because you don't have balls to confess

Dex-chan lover
@MrILLEGAL and @CatWEax This is a gender bender history and since the MC turned into a woman, I highly doubt the author will make MC be back to be a man. For me, we will see:

1) Yuri route
1a) In the end they discover the cure but the people turned can't be unturned, the girl "she" like decide to be with him
1b) In the end they didn't discover the cure, the male friend "she" like decide to turn in a girl and be with him

2) Heterosexual route
2a) They don't discover a cure and the girl decide to be a man to be with him
2b) They discover a cure MC decides to be with the male friend as a girl

Aggregator gang
Chotto Matte, those are stick on that He was forced to wear because of a dare... O x O Right guys!? ... Right?

@Karmichel 1b) You know that kinda subverts the typical, "best friend" route GB take. It still goes that way, but the "best friend" also turns into a girl.

And there is nothing hotter than 2 ex guys, now girls, going at it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread