Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Don't run in the hallway! Naked...

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious that Kyousuke said he was in a bodysuit too. Anyway, I don't think he's winning, no matter in which situation they are he always treats it like helping a bro, even after the reveal.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm very much looking forward to the bullshit the author uses to get Hina out of this one. It's like watching a train wreck for me at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh2. But at least the secret's finally out... right?

@CatWEax Yes, gender bender manga almost always end with nominally hetero pairings. The only major exception I can recall is Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl. That's one of the reasons it's among my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
So how many of the other gender swap students at that school will also be revealed to every one after this?

Power Uploader
The only major exception I can recall is Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl. That's one of the reasons it's among my favorites.
That’s not a gender-bender story like this, though, because it was marketed as a yuri love triangle right from the get-go and focuses on the characters’ relationships instead of on fanservice. It’s one of my favorites too.

Fed-Kun's army
Yes... finally we can move on with this secret thinggy and focus more on their relationship.

Contributor
You know what would be great? If the author throws us a curveball and shows that all the classmates are really appreciative of Hinata, helping her throughout her situation and trying to find a way to cure her.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel
Typically we will get the obvious Het routes as it normally happens in 90% of GB manga.

Ironically this one count as Trainwreck due Kyousuke so far only by Hina side as a damn lucky pervert moment which really piss me off.

Kyousuke route would be rather a slap to the face due being a side characters suddenly get asspulled into necessary main character.
I mean don't we have like 2 main girl already?
Like what is the fucking purpose of having President (Aki) and Yurina like this whole 50 chapter so far just to get cucked by a lucky pervert eyeless side character????
Not making any sense or author just doesn't know how to write the story lol.

It doesn't have to end in Yuri Route, President route can count as being Straight/Het instead Kyousuke that barely count as a main character, the only Yuri route is Yurina here.

@tuatara1
I think that's the only thing that count as romance as the author Ironically used that GB trope for Yuri manha, there's other GB that is a shoujo AI or just plain subtext due romance was never part of the story..

Ah I also forgot about Ore ga Yuri but that was already stated in the tittle itself I guess and it somehow inconclusive towards the end .

Dex-chan lover
@Xaelath
I don't think it will end in a yuri route too, for me (from what I am getting from the author) Hina will and as a she with the male friend, the prez or Yurina as a man.

PS.: I wonder how Hina did not faint squeezing "her" rack like these, she is far voluptuous...

@Karmichel Yurina was already kissed, if she didn't transform back then she isn't transforming ever. And her name is literally Yurina, she's the designed yuri route.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel
I do argue the best route is either Prez or Yurina, Kyousuke seems like a piss to the reader for me (and I have no idea why people cheer for this route because this case isn't similar to Boku Girl where the guy is already MC Best Friend and also a main character).

Hina squeezing her boobs like that is just another Author bullshittery when logically speaking you can't even hide boobs that grow more than A cups, forcing B onwards to look flat by covering it with bandages or towels (Do note Hina size is close to E or it is E(?) with that ridiculous rack + small body size) is just another anime tropes and on top of it she almost never complain about being suffocated by it.

Everyone should be rooting for the Kyousuke route because that will end up being the yuri route 😛

Aggregator gang
Okay now the author can absolutely not say that no one saw hinata's body and keep them.thinking that hinata is a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread