Tensei Pandemic - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - Staying as a Girl...

Dex-chan lover
Kyosuke got his priorities right! Cuddle in her breasts! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I means if you ask me. We only have 3 from the recently updated one. Neta Char plot is interesting but the art isn't the finest and update is usually take a month. Tensei Kyuuketsuki is good but the update usually take months. 30-sai made is the only good and quick updated one. Other than that usually don't involve in romance like the Samayoeru its just Ecchi Logic again.
Shoujo_Ai_Genderbend.png

Yuri_Genderbend.png

Thats my explanation. Peeps get mad so easily, you can just ignore me like One Punch Man with Boros if you dont like my opinion that much. Its funny how i just said my opinion because im really sad but peeps get mad at me being sad. Oh well thats how the internet works you never know how other peeps feels because there are a lot of them on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes repeat more times friend to make it even more clear this ship aint gonna sail

Dex-chan lover
@Azarel-Sama

Yuri is nice, but remember that unless you go the way of World's end Harem, it is not a sustainable model. ^.-

Atleast i dont deny myself that Genderbend Yuri become my obsession. I just dont want to fix it because why should i.

@monkey123 Just search for genderbend manga and read the description. Dunno about your preference. But if you ask me Rosen Garten Saga
is a good comedy genderbend, they also have Twincest Yuri Dragon Girl there. But its more transforming peeps into girl than the protag. since protag already a girl.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Kyousuke arc is over, phew... he was the only dangerous possible ending because he was the only boy. Now things will go smoothly as long as she stays a girl for real.

Aggregator gang
The whole "I don't recognize you just because you're wearing a wig” schtick is so dopey.

But at least we're getting a tiny bit of progress on the overarching plot before this series ends.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say that people had the genderswap Yuri or straight argument and I wasn't involved.

as long as one has veevee and the other has peepee i don't give a damn

Users who are viewing this thread