Tensei Pandemic

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22 : Why are you reading only the half of what I'm writing ? I wrote a whole paragraph about the "coOk mY OwN mEAlS" part, you'd have noticed it if you payed attention.

Also, am I really the only person on earth who got troubles with learning any kind of new languages ? You make it seem like it's a piece of cake, I don't think so. Don't make me believe that you can just get some Duolingo-like app to learn a language easily because it's not the case. To learn a language, you need to read it A LOT, you need to speak it, you need to listen to it.  You also need free time to seriously practice and learn vocabulary, and most importantly to learn how to read moonrunes. The "importantest" thing is the will to learn Japanese, obviously.
As well as many other people here, I have a job and I do things that I like in my free time : learning moonrunes isn't something I like. Even though I forced myself to learn it, "30 minutes of your free time a day" wouldn't even be remotely enough to learn such a complete language as Japanese is, it would take me way more than 3 or 4 years to even read and understand a raw manga. 

"LITERALLY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE BIlNIGUAL" ---> Indeed, bilingual as in "English/French", "English/Spanish", "English/German", etc etc. You know why ? Because english is easy as fuck for someone living in occidental countries. On the other hand, look at the average english level in Japan : Outstangingly horrible, there's a reason why it's called Engrish. Japanese people can't learn english without ton of efforts because english is a totally different language with different syntax, vocabulary, a whole different culture and writing as well. Guess what, it's the same on the opposite way.

"You're comparing the effort that it takes to learn basic guitar playing to the effort and resources it takes to build a modern home with your bare hands. They just aren't the same and to compare the two is beyond ridiculous." ---> Hold on, I didn't say that ?

So yeah, to sum this up, I allow you to call me a lazy prick since I don't want to spend years and ton of efforts in order to read the end of "Tensei Pandemic".  And I allow myself to call you an ignorant lad since you think learning one of the most difficult languages to learn for occidental people is simple as sugar cookies.

Double-page supporter
@Ayazel
ok, I can at least agree that I'm going to continue to call you a lazy self-entitled ass.
1. I did comment on your cooking analogy and how it does not in any way apply to this situation.
2. I never said it was the easiest thing in the world, but if you but it is easy enough that with time and patience you can learn Japanese to the point of being able to understand and read manga, you don't need to become a linguistic expert in the language. you could without significant trouble learn passable Japanese in two years in your free time.
3. none of this even matters because it's all besides the point that you don't have the right to complain about handouts while you're begging on the street.

Have fun being entitled and biting the hands that feed you, I'm sure you're gonna do great in life. You're truly the worst type of person

@Trippersigs22 I can't help but find this funny how no matter how good of an argument you provide, you still can't get the simple idea that you shouldn't complain about free things through his head

Also, since the series is close to ending and in the most recent chapter Youka says she met Miya once before I have a feeling that Miya is the shady doctor that gave Hina the injection, and here's why.
Miya acted uncomfortable when she was at the lover hotel and she got selected to play the boy during their practice session, and also said that she is happier as a girl. Also, she said that she never got an injection and only woke up as a girl one day. In the chapter where Yako shows up, he/she states that the goal is to make the disease become a pandemic, and in another recent chapter it is revealed that one can return to their original gender if they truly desire it from the bottom of their heart. Now the reason that Miya is planning to spread the infection to the world is because she wants everyone to be given a chance to choose what gender they want to be because she wanted to be a girl but since she seems to be the heir to a gang/yakuza group she was told to act like a man. End of theory.

Alternatively, Luka could've been the one that invented it and has the same reasons and whatnot but instead of using it on himself he decided to test it out on other people. I think this is more likely as he also has the knowledge to create something like this, as he was to create the VR game that used brain waves and stimulated the users body.

Fed-Kun's army
It's degenerate shit but that's why I'm here

Though the characters are all dumb as shit and the author painted women as some daft idiots

Anyone know of any of these where the MC isn't a complete pushover? Also prefereably one where people actually have a gender beyond just the physical.

Dex-chan lover
How tf is this is GL? Genderbender guy is not a fucking girl and should never be considered a fucking GL series

I didn't expect the ending to be so sincere. There was a little more thought put into this story than the fun gender bending romp that it first presented itself as. All romantic movies/manga/anime has conditioned me to believe that Hina would end up with the pushy, aggressive, sexual harassing love interest that was the President but I'm glad she ended with Yurina instead. I enjoyed the President's back story though. I'm a bit surprised the President didn't end up with their ex-girlfriend. I feel iffy/uncomfortable about a lot of the plot points of the story, but all in all I very much enjoyed it. I'm going to miss these characters.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect the ending to be so sincere. There was a little more thought put into this story than the fun gender bending romp that it first presented itself as. All romantic movies/manga/anime has conditioned me to believe that Hina would end up with the pushy, aggressive, sexual harassing love interest that was the President but I'm glad she ended with Yurina instead. I enjoyed the President's back story though. I'm a bit surprised the President didn't end up with their ex-girlfriend. I feel iffy/uncomfortable about a lot of the plot points of the story, but all in all I very much enjoyed it. I'm going to miss these characters.
This sounds like a whole lot of spoilers, maybe you should wrap it in a spoilers tag buddy ol' pal?

Users who are viewing this thread