Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru - Ch. 1

this has not been removed its the first chapter this person has uploaded, it need to be approved before its shown

Hope someone picks this up I love this novel lol. Translation was good only thing that felt off was "father-sama" should lose the -sama unless you're using the JP word in front like oto-sama.. it sounds weird lol just try saying brother-chan instead of onii-chan right?

Takoyaki guy is probably not the male lead.

Thanks for this! I hope someone can pick this up

Dex-chan lover
I feel sorry for Head Chef but that dish really didn't look appetizing.
More like, was that edible?

Damn... now I'm craving for some takoyaki, but it's not that common in where I live. orz

As much as I love Japanese cuisine, can we get some series here where they aren’t always based off on it?! I’m done with them trying to make it seem like it’s the best out there, they need to start implementing other countries too. 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Grilled fish with fresh cream dressing...

YOU WANT TO SEE MURDER?!?!?! BECAUSE IF SOMEONE SERVED ME THAT I WILL MURDER THEM!!!

well try to read other than japanese manga if you want to see other cuisine become the best food in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Check out Two Saints wander off into a different world, not a food manga but has rare MCs that actually try and explore food from the world they are currently in.

Users who are viewing this thread