Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru - Ch. 2

Thanks. I was worried for bit. I thought some error happened during my upload since my internet connection is a bit faulty.

Thank you for the chapter.
My input for this is that: Mowreee moreee gimme more chapter.

Contributor
THANK U FOR THE CHAPTER
and keep up the great work :D

it is readable and by how you put words i feel like nothing is lacking. at least more than my shallow understanding based on my experience using pure machine translation

Bruh. It's hard to make Udon n broth from scratch even with a recipe. This is a fkn miracle

Maybe run it by someone before uploading just to try to catch typos and such. Still, very legible and it doesn't feel like it's missing too much nuance. Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
He said the noodles looks plain even though their food look like ot came out of a horses rear end

Dex-chan lover
@yannickq

What do you mean? I'm simply curious since from what I know udon is basically combining water, salt and flour. While you can't do much about the salt but it shouldn't be too bad as long as you dont put into much. While the water and flour ratio can be modified as you massage the dough. And even if they mess up the resting portion of the dough ot should result in an okay noodle, probably not as good as one rested properly though.

As for the stock, you are basically getting the flavor of the base into the soup which is why you can make the stock by boiling water with the bones or vegetables by boiling it for a sufficient number of hours.

Besides even if the flavor isn't that good. I still think it would be miles ahead from the crap they are having

Users who are viewing this thread