Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
10$ it's the king that made the stupid prince do that

@HDMI1 F you. now i have to feel again.

Lotus in the Mire...Out of curiosity, @UntappedChaos, weren't you translating the LN of Fake Cinderella? Your work on it was fantastic and I was sorry to see that you'd stopped working on it. I'm not sure I'm into this manga just yet, but I really respect your work and will continue to read a little longer. Good luck!

Group Leader
@trimurti3 Aah, thanks so much! I haven't dropped it, actually. TTvTT I know others have worked on it, but I don't mind. The delay was a combination of getting busy with my degree program and chapter 11 being an *extra especial pain in the ass*, but I'm working on getting the next chapters translated this week. <3

@UntappedChaos Oh man, I understand about the work that goes into one's degree. Goooood luck 😅 That's such great news and I'm absolutely looking forward to reading your translations whenever you have time to spare!

Thank you for having some spare time to translate this. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks again.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, if you diss a powerful ducal house, that's basically going to start a civil war. That's what I never got about these otome games, where ducal houses just take it from the royal house. But regardless of what the duke's daughter does, dissing her in public will start a war, especially among nobility which are already in either the royal faction or the nobility faction.

I will never understand how this happens. It makes sense if she is from a powerless ducal house, but she would have never become crown princess in the first place if her family was powerless. This probably pissed off half of the nobles and basically turned them against the if not royalty, at least the crown prince.

Group Leader
@hedgemoney I need a way to upvote this. I was thinking the same thing while I translated it. Like "Why does no one ever think of this aspect?!" XD

Can't wait to see where this goes! Thanks for translating 💕 I hope that Shallow prince and his groupies get whats coming to them at some point

I like how they provided an actual reason for the food tasting bad. Like, it's because of the spices being too strong due to showing off status so the food wasn't originally bad. I wonder if maybe commoner food is delicious to the MC then? I'm just glad it's not the usual "it's not Japanese food so it sucks" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

This is nice. Mostly the usual tropes, but I don't get tired of them. Also, her "are you for real" faces are great.

Dex-chan lover
... I can see where you want to hate the food. I mean, it's like slop jobbing Mediterranean cuisine with Oriental cuisine.

Of course your going to screw up.

Aww, love her already, she saved her puppy in her last moments. )": ♥

Pfft, I like harems but the more we have them in stories the more idiotic some become, this is the perfect example of the worst of cliche's in harems and yeah, they're obnoxious and idiotic, being played and used by someone just because of her pretty face, but oh well, they deserved it I guess (I really like that there's someone inside the harem who's manipulating everything and the fact that the 'innocent' girl is instead a fully aware cunning b1tch, that way I feel we're not playing dumb and I like that).

Also, the Crown Prince is such trash but it's to be expected, it just annoys me that she has to pay for an idiot and manipulable jerk with low self-esteem and full of insecurities, huh. Guess what it annoys me even more, is how that Soumia b1tch is acting happy about being considered inferior and more stupid, but ofc she's playing with this small and weak man, lol.

Lucian is a cutie, he's cleaning my eyes from all this sh*1t. The food is also awesome, her papa was cool and chill, and ofc the best of the chapter was seeing that cute puppy.

Edit: Tysm for working on this project. ♥

I have hip-length hair and let me tell you, I will NOT be going in any food preparation area without putting that mess in a bun. These scenes where they walk in with a tiny little ponytail thing and the rest of it luxuriously flowing all over the place gives me flashbacks to when I did that..then wound up pulling a foot-long or more strand of hair out of my spaghetti. No regretti the spaghetti!

Users who are viewing this thread