Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Forgot what this was until I saw their lips, why are they like that XD
thanks for the translations <3

Ahhhhh i'm literally in love with the butler but I know I'll love the prince too! And I'm sure he's the ML but that's butlers expressions are everything

Dex-chan lover
that part about the saint girI wiII suffer by faking her Iife forever is sucha great writing

"I wanted to marry you so I harassed you along with the other two dumbasses and watched while the fake saintess 'tried' to kill you" wheeze

Thanks for the chapter, really liking this so far. Can't wait for the mofu time.

Two years and then go back to the country..... hahahaha Yeah right. Like you won’t be falling for your new hubby😂

i really wanted the butler to be the ML.. the way he looks at her, and how they work so well together :")

but judging from the comments, it seems like he's not the ML sadly..

Dex-chan lover
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ok.

Uhh... Page 26, panel 4.

This is the perfect timing to launch my campagne -> campaign for the betterment of cooking

Actually, this works better:

This is the perfect time to launch my campaign of culinary improvement

Dex-chan lover
Too many spices can actually kill a person depending on the spice. Nutmeg is a hallucinogenic that can cause nausea, vomiting, and death.

Dex-chan lover
Once she heard that kitchen hobbies are on the table, she must of said "Screw it! Call me a furry! I'll cook!"

@AnonDePlume

I can attest to that. You can get high off of it, but the recoil is nasty

@PhoenixDen

Poor girl, she's stuck with prince stupid over there.

Fed-Kun's army
HmmmmMmMMm liking this so far

They didn't went to the "dumbasses fall" right away, and she chose that the fake saintess should suffer more by the need to fake her attitude all the time...
Following this for now! Thank you ><

Thank you for translating up till now :) can't wait for the new group to take over ^^. Many thanks to you and the new group :D

Group Leader
@sagefox Yup, it's times like this I wish spell check worked in my art program. TTvTT I'm typing directly on the pages as I clean and translate, so stuff like this happens. I saw another typo, too, so I'll probably fix and reupload. <3

Users who are viewing this thread