Tensei-saki de Suterareta Node, Mofumofu-tachi to Oryouri Shimasu - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the "So, you wanted me to brush you before I knew you were the wolf?" Conversation

For some reason, I can't help think about other novels with wolves in them...
Nine (Beware of the Villainess)
Theo (The Lady and the Beast)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting, I didn't expect she'd hang out with the king presumably in wolf form.

Dex-chan lover
That wolf is totally the king. Kinda annoyingly grumpy, but whatever.

We have floof, we have food, and....anyone else feel weird about how touchy-feely she is with men? I mean, she's just that type of person, it seems, and is only a wife in name, but...

Somethings bad's going to happen if the country's a perfect circle, even if they don't alchemy, haha

The faces still being a little messed up aside, I had a serious wtf moment when she was mixing her cake omg.

PSA: You don’t mix merengue (or anything whipped) into batter like you’re cutting it (sounds super violent lmao). If you’re too rough with the merengue, you’ll release all of the air that made it “fluffy” in the first place and end up with a dense cake. We use a method called folding to mix ingredients with different densities.

If you slosh your batter, you’ve done messed up, yo.

Doggos 😭😭😭
k21pq2x.jpg

23Wyzv4.jpg

So, you know.... basic brick into the bottomless pond of Isekai Tropes. What's one more to the fish of bare bottom basics as they build an underwater apartment building from lazy authors chucking bricks.

Users who are viewing this thread