Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I'm glad we at least get to see his fiance. Though it's surprising that he get another one in the same chapter lol.

The series is nothing to write home about. But I hope someone will pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this will go better than the last fat male protag isekai mind-merger.
That one ended with the bullshit logic of "All my fat was stored magic all along"
That was a axed ending were they rushed things, his constant working out gets him thin over time in the source.

Dex-chan lover
That was a axed ending were they rushed things, his constant working out gets him thin over time in the source.
Well, at least it's a gradual change from how you describe it.
Hopefully it stays the same pace as the source.

I doubt it, but hey, I also hope that we can have a fat protag that doesn't get changed into a thin/ripped bishie and is a decent human being in one of these series.

I want to translate this but I don't know if anyone is still reading it.
I just read through it. I wasn't sure if I should do that, since the last release was so long ago. But with your comment I'm hopeful, that the translations will continue.
Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I'll also be glad if this keeps getting updates. It's nothing unique but it's decent!
And we haven't seen those shitty overbearing characters yet in this too, the whole orc thing is seen as a joke instead here.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully this will go better than the last fat male protag isekai mind-merger.
That one ended with the bullshit logic of "All my fat was stored magic all along"
We now have "diet" prince this 2024. Two of them got thin in an instant, around 3 chapters, the one with a mole on the right cheek. They are also ALL dimension princes. A beautiful maid is always in the package too. Well, the other one had a butler instead and a goofy strong adventurer bro. Blessed with infinite storage and time stop.

Dex-chan lover
We now have "diet" prince this 2024. Two of them got thin in an instant, around 3 chapters, the one with a mole on the right cheek. They are also ALL dimension princes. A beautiful maid is always in the package too. Well, the other one had a butler instead and a goofy strong adventurer bro. Blessed with infinite storage and time stop.
To be fair, beautiful maids are part and partial with most fantasy stories that aren't roaming adventures.

Still, it feels cheap to have them instantly go from fat to thin, if it was a slow incremental change that I could get, but doing it so suddenly you wouldn't even have the same character anymore.
Like with that series with the seeds of evolution and the girl gorilla that turns into a pink haired waifu.

Although, I have read that series, and the best girl is the donkey

Dex-chan lover
They really rushed all this out. She forced the whole thing in a day, in front of the class, before her own introduction, before even contacting the fiancee. Did everyone who spoke to her think she was THAT ugly?

Dex-chan lover
As expected of an orc prince: He accepted another woman right in front of his first fiancée, before he had even had the first conversation with the first fiancée. But then again, like the princess said, if Emilia can't force herself to care enough to even return Luke's greeting, their marriage would be pure torture for her. Both Emilia and Luke would certainly be better off not getting married to each other. I'm sure Luke can still keep his word and cure Emilia's mother's tuberculosis, nonetheless, even if he later leaves the household and joins the royal one to marry Mieufa.

Users who are viewing this thread