Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu

Man prob not gonna loose weight for 20+ chaps swear....don’t know but if the isekai have a long ass name it’s always not interesting cause it’s stupid, weird that’s my impression....don’t cap, just an opinion.

Power Uploader
Seriously why everyone cares about the md's rating? I never give any attention to it

As everyone noticed, yes this has abnormaly huge amount of 1 stars like everything on this site.
It has been requested numerous times to remove or alter how the rating works because it is completely useless.
One should not be able to rate anything untill at least 5 chapters have been read. If not more. Admins need to wake up and keep up......

Can someone explain to me why everyone hate this manga before anything has barely happened?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they should add weighting to the rating. If somebody has an unusual high count of "1", "2", or "10"-ratings in his overall ratings, another of those ratings is weighted less (that guy only counts as half a person or 1/10). It's enough to keep track of the number of his overall ratings without linking it to the mangas and to set the weight only in the moment that guy rates something. The value of the weight only gets additionally stored in the users history, so it can be undone, when a rating is retracted by the user. That way the ratings don't have to be reevaluated every day. The opinions of people, who try to rate fairly are "louder", and dweebs, who only rate "1" or "10" aren't taken seriously anymore.

@asdgfh: People are fuckups. They rate stuff as shit (1) or the best thing EVAR (10), because they get annoyed or hooked too fast. What konzolmester said in his post.

Fed-Kun's army
Due to the complains of isekai trash getting well deserved low ratings i will rate this a 1 * myself

The narrative sucks, pacing is a mess and art is pretty much meh, Buta Koushaku is much better. Gonna pass on this one.

Group Leader
@Grey_Pendragon Read up to Ch 22 in the WN so far (link below). Only like 2 days worth of "action" has passed by so far and he hasn't lost jack. I think it'll be the same as piggy duke where he stays sorta fat most of the time, but I guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
> fat, can't even do one sit-up

few years and can be back to perfect shape unless there are psychological problems interfering, and since he wasn't actually the one who got fat and lazy in the first place (MC isekai'd) it's totally understandable how if the pig is keeping his fat people are greatly dissatisfied at this bullshit story of fatness circlejerking harem

Dex-chan lover
Even the other pig manga became dull after some arcs. There is that annoying development reset.

@evolutionxbox because it's a super generic already done opening of "placed into bad situation and forced to take blame for other people's mistakes" (which in itself is a power fantasy but i digress), except that this one lasts 5 chapters.

"YOUR DRAGON IS DEAD *SLAP* YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS LEAVING YOU *SLAP* YOU ARE FAT AND UGLY AND MEAN *SLAP*"

Like we get it, now get to whatever the story is actually supposed to be about (which is probably just that anyway). As far as "victim complex" fantasy isekai go, this one is just slow to start and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread