Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu

i get y the hate the author didnt bother giving him good abilities
like he could have given him something along the lines of him calling himself a squirrel or what it was but nope he got 0815 stuff every fucking isekai has

Double-page supporter
damn.... a BOT is spamming 1 star ratings. last chapter it was in the 30. now its double in quantity.

Dex-chan lover
I'd prefer if the translator wait a couple of weeks uploading chapters and combine all these small .1 and .2 and .3 etc, into one complete chapter, as it is not, each upload is so small in pages that it makes it too little to read.

Dex-chan lover
@asdgfh They don't like isekai and they want something to complain about. And they try to pretend that it's a "constructive criticism" when they know it's the type of story they know they won't like from the start... meaning, they shouldn't be reading it and should just leave it alone...

Aggregator gang
... Does dude ever not be fat?? Isekai is hard to believe already... But a fat guy being surrounded by hot girls of there own free will, thats even harder to believe

This is a failed copy of "Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai".
The autor want everything to be good for mc in this manga but the story is to fast and poor made.
But buta koushaku do it in a better way with the "fat guy".
Even the character is identic to this shit.

Insert bad manga here --> [###]
Error cannot insert higher tier manga, this manga is trash tier, lowest of lowest.

Be warned that this manga's individual chapters are all about 3 pages long and take 3 seconds to read, continued reading will damage your brain and lower your IQ.

Dex-chan lover
I see a lot of comparisons to Piggy Duke. Although from what I can tell so far, the supporting cast is very different, and the MC himself has a clear goal. (The supporting cast in Piggy Duke was rather passive, but everyone here seems to be actively driving the story.)

Edit:
After looking ahead on the webnovel version, I can say:
The supporting characters remain the highlight of the story, in that some of them seem to have their own motivations to pursue that don't exclusively revolve around ingratiating themselves to the MC. But other than that, it's pretty standard fare. The story loses a lot of steam as it goes, and a couple of characters who started off with interesting motivations get reduced to merely bargaining for position in the harem.

Maybe the manga version will edit out some of the chafe, but the MC gets isekai'd under the premise of defeating the demon god, and he says he's going to prepare for it. But then they spend dozens of chapters doing nothing but cooking, shopping, creating modern Japanese shampoo, and arguing about engagements.

Sad, really want to see where this goes, but that doesn’t seem like it’s going to happe. 😥

Dex-chan lover
The story is quite simplistic and the MC is needlessly versatile. No wonder the rating is so low.

I still enjoy it though. Just wished that the MC is not as perfect as this.

surprised its back I was like wtf is in my updates haven't seen this its been 3 years its pretty simple isekai with a harem attached no idea why the rating is so low its not that bad

Dex-chan lover
The premise may be stale by now but the plot is interesting enough for me to want more.

Thanks for bringing this back up, MTL or not!

Dex-chan lover
For those who wanted to read this thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad—forget it.

MC - He does absolutely nothing throughout the story (and even less to lose weight; sorry, piggy, we've failed). He doesn't care about anything or anyone around him. The only thing he does is get aroused by the girls who are crazy about him (just like a standard harem MC from an isekai).

Side characters - unbearably boring. They either worship, praise, or are simply in love with the MC, or look at him like he's a fat loser who, for some reason, has it all (which is exactly right, but the author tries to portray them as an ununderstanding mob).

Plot - essentially nonexistent. The MC just gathers a harem while things happen around him.

Comparing this story to Piggy Duke is idiotic. Despite all its flaws, Piggy Duke is a world-class masterpiece in comparison to this shit (the standard love interest in Piggy Duke had more character than all the characters in this title).

Users who are viewing this thread