Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - The Adults' Decision

Fed-Kun's army
ah i guess while taking out the kage base they had a lot of collateral damage...

Supporter
I'm not interested enough in the story to re-read the last 23 chapters. Thanks for picking this up, but I'll see you guys elsewhere

I was cleaning up my list since there's nothing to do during quarantine and I found that this updated after nearly a year, epic. I appreciate this being picked up agaon

@ Epicredeemer

Thank you so much for that status update, I was holding my breath for it all this time and I wasn’t sure if I was gonna make it.

Double-page supporter
I was actually wondering about this series earlier today, what luck that a new chapter popped up. I didn't realize it had been 12 months since the last update though.
@thedjkhalid You need to get rid of the space between @ and the name of the person you're replying to.

Dex-chan lover
So he sneaks into the land of Tissue accompanied by a beastman named after China's prime minister.... okay, I honestly can't remember shit already.

Fed-Kun's army
you can tell that "I already lost everything on that day" guy is going to have the most vapid and shallow reasons for what he is doing

Dex-chan lover
The Harry Potter approach to things here.

Adults in charge of maintaining the safety of the children: Don't do the thing.
Children in charge of advancing the plot: I'm doing the thing.
Adults that should probably know better: Well, I guess this is fine.

Fed-Kun's army
The issue I find is that after so long, I can't remember this story at all, so I have to reread it from the beginning. It's hard to keep track of so many isekai stories. The benefit is that I liked it enough to follow it the first time, so I'll get to enjoy reading it a second time!

Supporter
@NotCecil Ch. 24 was translated by another group 5 months ago. I don't remember if I read it here or on the group's website.

Users who are viewing this thread