Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 25.5 - Chalcedony’s Unfortunate Adventure

haha we'll censor cpr between two dudes bc it looks gay
haha gayness makes it the same as something lewd haha
/sarcasm

Dex-chan lover
@beperov Kissing is only an action that society has labeled with certain aspects that are irrelevant to the physical effects of said action. Just like words, certain actions can be interpreted different ways and could cause confusion or discomfort should it relate to other feelings.
So in this instance I believe the discomfort is due to kissing being socially tied to an action to confirm love, while the man in question is not attracted to the beast man who initiated the action. The other point that may be a factor is that relations between two people of the same gender are not seen as acceptable by the society, thus making an action that would on the surface seem to be that of a socially discouraged relationship, is considered humorous by citizens of said population.

Dex-chan lover
@vodspod I'm pretty sure everyone here gets what the joke's supposed to be, the issue is that the joke sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@Disguised22 I've seen enough people on this site try to defend bad things because "well see it would make sense in medieval fantasy land because..." that I couldn't be sure.

@Gremegity - Turns out, that is thanks to the raw file. (not our fault, I swear)

Raw for that panel, in case anyone doesn't believe me: https://i.imgur.com/2nZb6g7.png

Dex-chan lover
lMNROX4.jpg

Double-page supporter
Clearly he was about to comfort her but recalled in the last second that she's part of the harem belonging to a duke's son, thinking on his feet, he quickly bends the physical reality with a spell, making his hand disappear before accidentally touching her.

Don't needlessly look down on the artist when it's very clearly intended, not a sloppy mistake.

Dex-chan lover
I sympathize with the guy that recapped it. I’m usually the one in social situations who doesn’t understand how rewording it makes it any different.

Sefis is something but San is totally something else 💞😂😂😂 and pooch similar to San his good intentions is questionable 😂😍💞💞

Users who are viewing this thread