Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ah!!! This is so cool being reincarnated years after your enemies' marriage and seeing how they've gone to the drains. It's amazing! And Alberto dilf ;P

Nikki may not have a clue as to what's happening, but damn does she know how to cut the chatter and get the ball rolling, lmao

Need more I'm already hooked. I'm waiting for her to slip up and say something only she would say to Albert or her little brother.

Dex-chan lover
Don't care about the garbage king and queen or their son, show her brother finally meeting his sister again 😭

If she ended up with her brother (with no chance it would happen actually) could this be called incest but not incest?

Dex-chan lover
@NOUN dem i was afraid of that route too.. but i guess the ml is her osananajimi then.. and i hope her lil bro is just a simp towards his sister

Another "Villainess" that looks like your typical starry eyed shoujo main character.I wish they make more mangas like The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother,I feel like that's one of the few mangas that get the actual villainess look.

@OmegaDragon If he apearred in the cover and first chapter, he is the most probable ML and it's hinted how their interactions in the past. Well, unless the author is that kind of mental person then it would be a lot of plot twist. And this reeks of shoujo too.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@NOUN I kind of want her to end up with her brother. Simply because its more entertaining in the retarded + unusual kind of way.

Also. I want revenge. These two morons got someone executed but don't even treasure their partner and instead go flirting with every random bloke they can find. At least the other dumbass princes and "heroines" have better standards.

@NOUN I guess
@Nep No, but I also personally want to see how retarded it will end up if she ended with his brother lmao

Also I hope that she doesn't end up with his childhood friend, it is too boring and the guy was prob a dick during her execution. Prob the prince is the safest bet and that she can use him to fuck around with the king and queen.

Users who are viewing this thread