Tensei Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa Fukushuu wo Nozomanai THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

It's either her former brother or the child of two people who killed her in her previous life?
I'd rather run away and just become a nun.

well.... nice first impression for me. I guess I will follow this.
I hope the ending turn up a coup to that king.
replacing from top to the bottom is necessary if the kingdom really that corrupt.

Fed-Kun's army
wow what a wingman!!! i love her lmfao. also wait so the prince isn't the king and queen's child??? he def seems to be the king's but that gross queen said it was okay to cheat "since i can't have a child no matter what we do" (HAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT) so??? or did i misunderstand... man i want a coup. overthrow them pls.

woah tho the way she remembered her past life... THAT'S DARK AF ADSLKASLKJ i kinda dig it. i like her new family, they seem great!

thank you for picking this up, it looks very interesting~

I guess i get it why she didn't want revenge, they're just not worth it.

And if that queen said she can't have a child and by the prince age, does that mean she's dumped too right after rosemary's execution? Pfft

Dex-chan lover
@Arstafas Quick edit re. my spoiler
the main story is MC x childhood friend, while the sidestory arc is a what-if MC x prince.

@Nep @Chromoz it sure do will be hilarious if she ends up with her brother hahaha.

Setting it aside, getting revenge would be dangerous since she has no position and power to do so, it seems manageable if she used the prince but then everyone attention would be focused on her.

Finally an older Male Lead who is not the crown prince.. glad she does not resort into revenge, those king and queen are dumb and annoying alr 😩

I do appreciate how the FL is a maid in this. Very few of these villainess/aristocracy/historical/fantasy comics have the female protagonist actually working a job. And those that do often don't use their work in the plot in any way, instead relegating it to some pretty back drop for unrelated hijinks for like 3 pages before moving on to something else "more exciting". Often times I think you could just cut out the whole job thing and no one would notice. But here, the maid opportunity made sense, it got her to the palace, got her a friend, got her the chance to see the Royal couple fighting, and opened up an opportunity with the knight. Looking good! Chekov is smiling today!

Users who are viewing this thread