Tensei Shitara 15-sai no Ouhi Deshita - Moto Shachiku no Watashi ga, Toshishita no Kokuou Heika ni Semararete Imasu!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Emilia and Emi

@TheGodEmperor wow another stupid remark. Has anyone told you that you shouldn’t talk if you don’t know? They waited for the raws to come out to do it. Hence the wait. Aren’t you smart to know that since you act like it under all their series. Just keep your mouth shut if you don’t have anything nice to say besides complaints and fake concerns.

Dex-chan lover
@Begoneclowns wow, ANOTHER SIMP COMMENT FROM THE DUMBASS! The raws have been out for MANY of their projects for MONTHS. There are more than 2 chapters out in Japan right now for this, you know? Oh wait, you don't because you don't check, you just assume.

Stop being an idiot simp for a group that clearly is "claiming" works and then not releasing for them for months

Also, listen here you little shit, I wouldn't even care the group claims it, but if someone else comes along and picks up where the story left off and nothing has been updated for MONTHS, then I think the English readers and simps like you need to stop complaining about "sniping." None of the translator groups even have rights TO translate the stories. Let a pure absolute competition to translations reign supreme. It's why other languages stay caught up with raws/are far ahead of English translations (like the Spanish translations are).

@TheGodEmperor this is why I said you shouldn’t speak when you don’t know. I was referring to the fact that EJ sources most of their raws by the volumes, and not separated chapters *sigh*. Iirc vol 1 was just out last week and they released ch2 right after. Now who didn’t check and just assumed?

When did I say the group has the right to any of the series? It seems like you’re delusional. The reason most respect the no sniping rule is due to the fact they don’t want to waste time and effort. It’s called efficiency. I honestly think you’ve never scanslated a manga in your life, that’s why you don’t understand, and I get it. But you should try to be in their shoes and consider.

What do you mean by “months”? One month, two months, three months or more? It seems to me that anything is more than a month already warrants a complaint from you, and that the (any) team being slow and not updated. Have you ever heard of a thing called “life” bc seems to me that you don’t have one. I suggest you focus on yourself and learn to be a better person instead of acting entitled to random people on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
@Begoneclowns Go check their other works, go check the works of other groups like LHTranslations, go check other groups, my issue is the mindset of the general English readers and translation groups. There are plenty of works out there with raws far ahead and no updates for months. I can understand people getting busy, that's fine, life happens, but if that's the case, then they should make it a public announcement so others I know who would pick up things can since they are afraid of backlash from dumbshit simps like you that'd definitely bitch about "sniping." This mindset needs to die. The only thing that matters are that chapters get released. Doesn't matter who, as long as they are released. Now stop being a little bitch ass simp and go suck someone else's dick elsewhere in private.

Staff
Super Moderator
@TheGodEmperor & @Begoneclowns
Either you stop this pointless ramble or I make you stop >:U
This is a place to discuss the chapter of this manga, not... whatever you two have going here.
Please take it to another part of the forums or via DM's, thanks.

the king is cute actually i haven’t found a crazy ml in so long omg T.T i like the premise too bc ghosts r fun :D tysm for the tl ^^

The fight between the two commenters feels like twitter, when someone tweets a harmless comment and someone gets triggered by it for a whole different reason

@Xirre Its not as “harmless” as you think. This particular dude (GodEmperor) has been harassing this team for months. He goes on lots of their work and says passive aggressive things to them. I wouldn’t give a shit if it’s just ONE random comment but I keep seeing him under a lot of manga I read from this team and it gets annoying. Why being so toxic when you get sth for free. Life is already hard as it is. Smh.

This is so interesting (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡ thank you so much endless journey~ ♡♥
The characters are very fun to watch together specially the ghost emilia and the emperor when they are bickering xD

Users who are viewing this thread