Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 154 - Record of Babylon's Struggles

Dex-chan lover
btixxi.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Honestly, I am still pissed with Tartaros. He actually made things complicated by resurrecting Guisarme (and didn't even get to use him in their fight). I know Lloyd will still be able to kick him back to a pulp but he's an unnecessary fodder right now. Though I have a feeling if they get to resurrect Tartaros again, Tartaros probably pull a lynchpin on Guisarme and make him surprisingly useless all of a sudden.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he's going to let him go to let Lloyd and screw the demon army over

Group Leader
...so there's someone or something he's running away from? So much so, that even for someone at that level, getting Jade's teleportation power is a requirement?
Probably First World problems, tired of his royal life and wanted the teleport powers to travel and see the world.

Fed-Kun's army
...so there's someone or something he's running away from? So much so, that even for someone at that level, getting Jade's teleportation power is a requirement?
Probably just way way stronger demons than those who need to possess humans.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so does this mean Jade is still alive and we can bring him back after we turn Guri into a talking foot or something?

Users who are viewing this thread