Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince

Why are there such weird angle shots of the MC, yo author what are you doing?
Bruh, it's disturbing, but other than that seems pretty good.

ok, shota i can tolerate but i cannot tolerate a femboy shota drawn by a childfucker mangaka. its not as bad as "kodomo no jikan" the very definition of a childfucker anime but its gets very annoying seeing this child get all blushy bro. its gross. if it gets too annoying i'll drop.

Is it me or am I the only one who feels attracted to the shota due to the nature of his feminism?

Also, this does pose an interesting topic where women being sexually drawn like the bath scene is considered normal whereas the shota is too being drawn sexually albeit femininely is considered a bit weird although not too much in my eyes (Again, am I the only one who feels attracted to the shota? Internet sure changed something within me.)

Damn, a lot of people are completely on board with the presentation of the shota, ha? I don't mind shota ecchi elements in interactions with other characters (bath scene) but I do not enjoy watching little boys in tight clothes...no matter how feminine, even if he was straight up loli, not the fan service I'm interested in.

Shota generally IS the border, if you enjoy the displays in this one, YOU ARE DOOMED.

At page 11 i knew this wasn’t for me... like what in the actual hell??? Internet is weird, and so are you people... femboy shota??? Fr???

Dex-chan lover
Is... are we sure... what the fuck. Why is this boy so femininely sexual what the hell?

Dex-chan lover
The has tooooooo much of a fucking cock sucking slut of a body and he’s male really

Fed-Kun's army
Surely I'm not the only one who's bothered with his delicately feminine body structure and posture

Users who are viewing this thread