Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Majin has been defeated...?

Double-page supporter
Miasma what? Lol, to mc it ain't even worthy of calling dust. Even dust is able to tickle your nose.

@Solipsist you speed runners are all the same. If u actually notice it reading the previous chapters more carefully mc just does shit at his own pace.

Dex-chan lover
Small demon goat is giving that demon a pity look lmao

Dex-chan lover
If not for Lloyd the author could take this manga in a very interesting direction ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Next chapter or two will be so satisfying, but I can't say I'm happy author conveniently put everyone to sleep, even if it was to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
The day he met the Lloyd was the most traumatic day of his life, but for Lloyd it was a Tuesday

Kinda dissapointing how the Author has the MC do nothing,
only because he wants to put the girls in a tentacle rape fantasy...
It just doesn't make any sense how Loyd would let his companions get beat up so much before doing something himself? What if one of them dies?
And the excuse that he doesn't want them to notice his power is stupid too.
I mean he is literally the strongest Mage with the most Spells and he has no way to debuff/weaken or defeat the Majin without everyone beeing unconsious?

Power Uploader
@DerHaines Nope, MC was obviously engrossed in learning the new magic that he paid no attention to his surrounding.

Staff
Super Moderator
@DerHaines Nope, MC was obviously engrossed in learning the new magic that he paid no attention to his surrounding.
The description starts with "A magic freak" and the title says that he wants to learn magic perfectly, what do you expect? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL
I was actually thinking about that. If this was One Punch Man, the fight would've dragged on for even longer. OPM's entire point is to focus on its side characters while the MC is away, after all.
Either way, it goes both ways. If you have a character that trivializes the problem that happens in the same scene, it's rather dull to let the "tension build up", when there's clearly none to be had.

I think it'd have been better off if the scene was focused on the MC fucking around, and people would fly around in the background as they get pummeled. That's somewhat what happened in the last chapter, if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread