Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Majin has been defeated...?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the i don't want others to notice my powers so i will let others die.

Dex-chan lover
@Jenst : as RonBWL said : Nope, MC was obviously engrossed in learning the new magic that he paid no attention to his surrounding.

MC is a magic freaks and don't care if the world risk to be destroyed during his journey. (apart from the fact that a destroyed world means destroyed magic knowledge)

Double-page supporter
I would've been disappointed if the Majin lost to the combat maid?~

Damn, I knew mc was a magic freak but damn that last panel pissed me off.

Banned
Is it wrong if I think the MC is still the hottest despite all the girls is placed in those hot situations.

Dex-chan lover
Tags : chinese, mind control, ugly bastard, slave, groping, tentacle monster

I understand the point of this, is to allow the adults to struggle while MC is comically obsessed with magic but it makes MC look so callous to allow all of this to happen, when we know that he could have easily prevented all of this from happening because he's unbelievably OP. He effortlessly took down grimoire and he could do the same here but he let's everyone nearly die, beaten to a pulp, and sexually molested without so much as a care in the world. He just seems like one of the worst human beings, incapable of empathy or even sympathy.

@agtra right all juicy scene with maid and kungfu girl only be trampled by dem femboy shota at end like wtf author why not make him female instead make us feel conflicted.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is just one extended shit post lolol but I'm totally here for the ride. The translations are just *chefs kiss*

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis - I guess MC took control of that bearwolf, and now it's reshaped to MC's liking.
The same will soon happen to everybody else present at the scene. Battle maid and martial artist will become cute loli, majin will become a mascot character, knights will become catgirls, and the prince will become the puppet ruler as MC takes over the kingdom. Bwa-ha-ha!

Users who are viewing this thread