Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

Dex-chan lover
oh i was hooked~ no harem, clean and great drawing, interesting protagonist albeit a bit pervert (not in normal means)
i will forgive the boobs maids for the cute shota

Double-page supporter
The art style is interesting weird but you can get used to it quick but I feel this series will end up getting boring real quick nothing wrong with an op mc but I feel no real threat plot story or goal

I thought I recognized the art style.

It's the same artist as Choujin Gakuen!

if anything the quality of art and artstyle is prob the best thing about this dunno why people are complaining. the story and characters are kinda meh and generic for now but the art really be doing some heavy lifting.

It's the same thing as like 50 other series, not particularly good or bad. Still, it's probably right up someone's alley. Just not mine.

Fed-Kun's army
Step one: Draw a girl.
Step two: Make it a boy.
Step three: The artwork is so weird-awesome that I don't even care! (cause I'm a huge fan of Choujin Gakuen)
Step four: bookmark and wait expectantly for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I wanted out of that manga with the kid and the frog, kawatsu or w.e it was. Not going around giving dragons the internet. Going around and making demons your bitch, punching holes in the stratosphere etc. This is really good.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they draw this character like he is a girl? It's really gross the kind of postures they pose him in.

Who cares if the mc looks like a trap...

Sigh, too bad the novel isn’t being translated by anyone atm, I’ll have to make do with mtl...

Users who are viewing this thread