Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

The faces...all the different faces! This artist is great. Even the demon goat has some good ones too. I'm looking forward to the next chapters just from all the great facial expressions.

this is really fun. features a kid super, super, super obsessed with magic and pretty much only magic, being overpowered as hell. Including obsession with magic > common sense.

Yes, mc looks like a girl, but that's just character design, often used to make people visualy match their personality. SO STOP SAYING "EeeW THaT'S gaY, whY IS He SO FEmINinE, ThaT'S So GaY' AND EITHER MOVE ON OR COMPLAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE

Dex-chan lover
to everybody saying its fine for him to be girlish, sure aight but the problem is the author is very obviously fetishizing children in this manga with all those poses. its fuckin creepy as hell.

Hmm...... i dont mind the guy being this girlish but..... its seriously creepy when the author overdoes it....

Power Uploader
@assman162 Or it could be that people read too much hentai and automatically assume it's fetishizing? I don't think the author has to put a warning label like "fetish" in his manga if it all comes down to reader's preference :v

Power Uploader
@3am
chapter 1 features a long bath scene with plenty of naked maids, hence the Ecchi tag. We're gonna see more in future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
damn, when you realize you've just staring at little boys thighs for 2 minutes

Double-page supporter
Forget shota, forget androginous debatable gender, this is golden, two chapters in and I can't stop laughing lmfao

Its so weird that the art feels like it has some experience on h doujins

And pp doesnt know what to think about mc

at this point just make the MC a girl.

i'm not against feminine boy but he's past that point,
from the way he stand to the way he fight he's just a girl even he's facial expression are confusing as hell !
d53533d5543c2d70982ddcd950b20467.jpg

sometimes the art reminds me of marui maru's, but the body proportion is better here

Users who are viewing this thread