Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"God's Voice" sounds a lot like "Great Sage" xD

@Limita isnt it faster to check than to wait for an answer?

@Tearsax the thing is this artist have alot of manga so I just straight up asking here,but after some research turn out there weren't the same

Double-page supporter
I understand why the 'god's voice' describes Baby Dragon as delicious lol. Indeed. Btw it's funny that the eye look like a speech bubble X"D I can't unsee it!

😂This manga reminds me of "I'm a spider, so what?" their kinda similar...😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Its decent for a 1st chap, but the comedy is really flat and it trys way to hard to copy Im a spider, so what. Feels like a copy of Kumo eating the corrision larva/worm and picking the cute small form, but there it made more sense and was better developed.

Here it was picked, cuz of the voice and it feels extremely rushed. Gained like 30 levels in 5 pages and the form thats "supposed to be weak" onehit kills all basic monster in the forest. Also the art is waaaay to dark, messy and zoomed in for a combat oriented manga. Half the time you had 0 clue what even happened.

this seems like a copy of Tensura in so many ways. Tries hard to be funny, but the humour falls flat. Still overall interesting setting and it's entertaining enough. Art is weird, but hopefully the story gets better in future chapters

Dex-chan lover
He might be the most stupid isekai MC I've witnessed so far, after quite a few isekai series over the years. But then again, even his death back in Japan was stupid, so it makes sense. It's some kind of karma of stupidity that follows him from life to death and another life. Only the plot armor will save him from another death.

Dex-chan lover
I went through half of this thinking he was that girl on the cover, and even when that illusion was dispelled, for some reason I still thought it was a female.
But no. "He". Huh. Weird what one little assumption can do.
Now why would I keep assuming it was female? HMM??

Also how the fuck did he survive if he consistently only had 1hp?

this is me 4th reread while waiting for the next chapter to drop and i gotta say the first page makes it look like its gonna be a cute little "oh the mc is probably gonna be a pet for a while" type stories and i was not disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread