Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Extra Pages

Dex-chan lover
@flannan So you mentioned the Spider, Slime, and S+cat monster.

There is also:
The Goblin: Re:Monster
The Bear: Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense
The "Dog": Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~
The Lich: Overlord
But what if Momo, from overlord, had it's own series: Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu
The skeleton2: Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha
A few more skeletons/liches that I can't remember:...
The mostly a lap kitty: The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
The Dragon (but doesn't stay as one): Jaryuu Tensei
Vampire Baby: Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi
Vampire girl?: Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
Do swords count?: Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita
Honorable mention: I Reincarnated Into a Vending Machine

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity
@flannan
@BalrogDeMorgoth

Here are a few more "reincarnated as a monster " manga´s that CraniumAmbiguity did not mention in his post.
(he got most of the good once tho)

Tensei Goblin dakedo Shitsumon aru?
The nice goblin, because let's be real here... Re: monster MC is an asshole.

Spirit Migration
A short story about an MC who is reincarnated as a ghost/spirit, he spends most of the story possessing monsters but eventually gets a golem body that looks human just before the end.

Isekai Sniper Is the Female Warrior's Mofumofu Pet
The horny sniper teddybear... don´t think too hard about it... it's just a silly smut story...

What Do I Do?! I Have Transmigrated Into the Weakest Little Monster
The MC is transported into a VR game world where he is a skeleton NPC and later on a vampire

Honourable mentions :
These stories don't really conform to the "reincarnated as a monster" trope completely for one reason or another...but I added them here because I personally like these stories a lot...

Dishonourable mentions :
Just me trolling a little, don't mind these😘

Dex-chan lover

@Dragonbolt03 relax...
here to lighten the mood...
not NSFW stuff, just some books I found that are quite...relatable...

Screenshot_20170307_212305.png

DrwosArRuzZe0FGRvcEpHf4vxKqShl6U8DNbRNVY44o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I get the distinct feeling someone has fapped or will fap to that last illustration. (--_--)

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal Lol The spirit one was axed so I forgot about it and all the rest were on my "want to read" list. I literally just hadn't gotten to read them yet so I didn't know.

P.S.
@flannan If you are looking for Isekai, Tensei, Time slip?, or VRMMO I likely have it book marked in my "reading" or "want to read list". Especially Isekai is actively added/indexed.

Dex-chan lover
@nekoyuuki

Nice catch and I did consider it as i have read it too.
But because it was an"reincarnated as an object" instead of a "monster", so I skipped it.
Actually, do you know of any other mangas of that type?
The once already mentioned are the only once I know about, but there are a lot of novels around the idea so it would not surprise me if I missed some.

Thanks for posting the link for other people to see tho, it's not the greatest manga ever...but its at least a decent time-waster :3
Also, if the fact about the Lusty Argonian Maid is true, then that's pretty cool xD

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal It's about "King's Iron" and a "Forge" instead of a "Loaf" and an "Oven" but yeah.

I can't think of any more "reincarnated as object" manga but there's Mynoghra where he reincarnates as a vaguely humanoid blob of darkness.

Tangentially, there's this one.

Dex-chan lover
@nekoyuuki

To be fair, the MC of Isekai Apocalypse MYNOGHRA is humanoid.
Its just that his aura or something makes everybody see him as a blob of darkness wearing cloths.
Good choice tho :3

That cat manga i haven't seen before tho, so i guess i will check it out later :3

Users who are viewing this thread