Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Holy hell. That took a dark turn. What a good little swerve.

Man, I feel bad for Iru... If he wins the villagers probably won't accept him anymore after witnessing that. Even if he becomes able to speak what can he say?

Well, he always has Black Lizard at least. I kind of wish she(?) was around to cheer him up.

Edit: Thank you for picking this up and for the release. Hope to see more in the future from you guys.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this series up. It's one of my favorites. You did a fantastic job on the translation and effects.

If you ever need help translating/editing it, I've got a copy of Photoshop, a Japanese/English dictionary, and enough knowledge to be dangerous. Just send me a message.

for anyone wondering, in later chapters this gets a WHOLE lot more interesting

and im so glad someone picked up this manga, seriously guys hats off to you

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim

Yeah this manga / novel gets pretty dark at times.
its not going to be the last time things like this happens but most of the time its happy go lucky dragon shenanigans.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

A CLIFFHANGER OF ALL THINGS

edit: thanks for translating this btw

damn, i like this twist. On another note I am glad to see a group picked this up. Thanks for the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was a really good chapter. Didn't expect it from this manga

First it was the children now the sacrifice. How do you go with such a cute artstyle then go and do all that maaan

Aggregator gang
So... How exactly killing the dude helps him killing the Rock Dragon ? He was already with his level on max against the wolves, it's just more wasted exp.
They should have tried to make the rock dragon go away from the village so the people could be rescued and evacuated, also, this whole mess could be dealt with if they got the egg, dude can literally fly, it wasn't so hard to fly and grab the egg.

Supporter
@Shakur I think the idea is that he has to perform "evil" actions to unlock the higher dark dragon evolution, sorta like how saving the girl unlocked the "angel dragon" or how rolling from battle unlocked that funky "rolling dragon".

Users who are viewing this thread