Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Supporter
@Okiri @MarqFJA87 I'm not part of tigoris, they're a translator I just commissioned for this chapter. I actually have it on good authority that I accidentally sniped this chapter from 2 different groups by doing so, however, so I think the series will keep getting support in the future!

Actually bothered to make an account. Meal literally hasn't checked theirs since they posted the chapters last.
In retrospect it probably would've been a good idea to leave literally any kind of assurance that we're still doing the series.
Due to the nature of everyone's schedules, I can't give any exact timeline for release.

TL;DR: Whoops we shoulda said somethin' lol soon™

Enx

@speeed thank you but there's really no need for you to spend your energy on chapter 14 at this point

Dex-chan lover
Considering how everyone apparently watched mc rather than escape, how did they not notice the guy splashing him with health pot and forcing him to slice his throat?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where to find ch.37-109 of the light/web novel? The ReincarnationTranslations website appears to be gone.

Dex-chan lover
"Neck brake dance" now that is one deadly skill.

If the humans don't know the underlying mechanics of the world it makes sense but knowing that it evolved after killing Gregory it should at least rise suspicion that it had something to do with the evolution and was likely necessary.

@RanmaChaos link for novelupdates, they have a list for all the chapters currently translated. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnated-as-a-dragons-egg-lets-aim-to-be-the-strongest/

Dex-chan lover
if everyone was so focused on MC and Gregory that entire time then why didn't they see him protecting Gregory and Gregory being on the brink of death begging MC to kill him? not to mention MC saving all of you before that

Fed-Kun's army
For those who want to read translated wn, go to wattpad, someone translating it there and never post it to NU for some reason, I guess he avoiding scanlation war for some reason or just purely translating it for fun.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap. This series sure has gone through a lot of different translation groups... may it one day find stability.

Dex-chan lover
Hope you guys like this new guy because we'll be dealing with him for at least another 4-5 chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread