Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I need to pick up the LN again. I recommend reading it the biggest gripe I have with this series is that the leveling gets too chaotic sometimes. The only ones worth remembering is Roll, Tiny Hero, Path of Evil, Dragon scale powder, decay or death breath (I can't remember), Human transformation, Crafting , Falling star, Solitude, and Idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@chynabrack
@Confused
@Richman

Yea, I get that. But they know that monsters get bigger by evolution, i'm pretty sure that's why everyone kills of calamity drakes before they evolve. I do understand them panicking because they don't know if he's on their side, but at least the girl should of known that he ate someone to get enough power to save them all. Well i guess we'll see next chapter.. in a couple of months.. yay.

Double-page supporter
@Hades3x That's still 10 skills and titles, which if this gets as ridiculous as Re;Monster or That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime, and their 200+ skills and titles, it's going to be hard to keep track of just 10.
Also, Manga Updates says 6 volumes (ongoing), are there really already 6? I know the updates have been sporadic but 4 volumes behind? That's kind of a lot for an isekai seeing how popular the genre seems to be, though less than when it boomed a while ago.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Echonic Maybe the villagers know that the monsters get stronger and evolve, but they don't know the process of how it works? (AKA earning experience through hunting, fighting and learning) After all, most monsters that are intelligent are probably super rare, and i'm sure very little monsters like Irushia would approach humans, so that leaves very little info on how it works.

Oh... so he literally just gets bigger...
I was Imagining something like Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon or Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon from YGO when I read the LN a few years back.
Soemthing like this:

latest

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Ha you know this could be an anime game show. Where we show popular anime characters and the contestant who knows the most titles and abilities wins!! Something like family feud. Lets see For That Time I Reincarnated as a Slime I can remember. Predator, Great Sage, Slime, Thermal control, Spider web, Shadow step, Summon greater demon, Transform, Mimicry, demon lord,Voice of God, (starting to run out of memory) Mana sense, spacial Storage, Gaberial, Gluttony, Black flame control, Regeneration, Greater Demon, Hide mana?( I remember he did this but i don't remember the name of the skill). Alright i'm out I can't remember anymore without looking it up.

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, thanks for the update! I really like this series, so I hope it continues to get chapters released. :)

Supporter
@Zombiepaste new chapters are just super inconsistent, this is the most recent one. Although the official site says there'll be another chapter this month.

Users who are viewing this thread