Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Ibara no Dragon Road - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I skipped reading all the skills. That's a fool's errand when there's more than one window. Those spreads when the two goliaths clashed for the first time though, good golly miss Molly. That's the part where if this was animated, the theme music would kick in.

Double-page supporter
So sad

(BTW, the saddest things are misinformation engraved into "the history")

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I actually completely neglected that factor, thx. It makes more sense when you put it that way

Double-page supporter
@Taerene oohhh don't underestimate human stupidity, of course there will be (maybe in the future) rumour will spread first and then maybe not just the village, the whole kingdom will hunt him....idk it's just my assumption, don't take it seriously.

Thank you very much for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell
@Taerene

there wont be a witch hunt, not for this incident anyway....

@falconbuddy
There are pictures of all his evolutions and more made by the author out there if you take the time and look for em.
His current form is pretty much a bigger form of his last one, and new fancy wings.... you should know why that is if you read ahead.
d0df7511021615fcdd902b4906cec886.png
And the next one if you read ahead too the next arc. ( BIG spoiler for the people who dont want to get spoiled )
f6bebf68b2b34d0abee96e93c9280b50.jpg
I dont know where you are reading, personally i found a translation on wattpad that's pretty far ahead and it also includes the authors own pictures as a header.
Makes it a lot easier to visualise the characters you are reading about when you have pictures of how the author imagined them :>
Here is a link
But they started at chapter 200 so if you haven't read that far yet you gotta start somewhere else.

Double-page supporter
My smol brain can't comprehend this manga. From my perspective:
The art is too busy, the story is like patchwork, the characters are either seeming too innocent or too insignificant, and our mc is a delicate flower half the time while the other he becomes a walking plot-device full of luck. Not a fan

@goldenzeal
Yeah, never bothered looking for it. Thanks for pics!

Also thanks so much for the link!!!
I stopped reading it two years ago on novelupdates after lack of updates.
I will probably have to go back a bit to refresh myself.
So glad I can continue. I appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
@falconbuddy

Hehe yeah, I read on novel updates too, but the guy who updates there translates a lot slower because he does multiple novels.
Novel updates is a great site, but on rare occasions there are some novels that isn't always being updated.
Abit like on this site after "the great scanlator exodus" but not nearly as bad, its really rare in my experience.

Contributor
Art still too heavy for a battle manga, but thanks for the chapter. <3

Dex-chan lover
Lol even the rescue squad gave up apparently. Tyvm for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread