Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

Yeah, as he grows, it should be expected that he evolves into something greater than a plague dragon but I suspect that it will be quite the amount of time before we get to see it happen. It's only chapter 19 after all.

This is a niche favorite of mine for sure, but man does that make it more painful waiting on these releases...

Great series. my only complaint it that it only seems to update once every 2-3 months.

This has a manga?! I haven't read the lovel in a few years since it got boring after a few hundred chapters.

Dex-chan lover
i'm going to be real honest, the story really doesn't really grab me, but the art is what i keep coming back to

Yeah the very slow updates keeps making me forgetting what was going on so each time you have to go back a chapter or two and read up.

This is OK but I really wish there was more story about him interacting and trying to join human society. The fights are cool but they're super drawn out and boring with a bunch of internal monologue about how he should fight. But it's still good enough to read, I just hope that they continue to focus more on him helping the humans.

WTF... I swear i already read ch.19 ye last year..... Deja vu??? is this deja vu??

Anyone know manga like this?

I already know spider manga, reincarnated as a sword manga and spirit migration and virus manga. Any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread