Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

It’s been... fine. It’s not the worst I read or seen, at least it’s interesting for now. Hopefully it doesn’t down hill

There isn't a cuter manga than this and Kumodesu. I like this manga so far cause it resembles Kumodesu in the way that the protagonist is a monster(dragon) with a brain of that of a human.
You have to try it if u enjoyed Kumodesu.

--------
[<Apocalypse: Rank L+ (Legend Class - Superior)>[The dragon that is widely accepted to appear at the end of the world, as written in the final lines of the Holy Teaching's Prophecy.]
[A great and dark crimson disaster will, within the span of a single night, fly around the world and raze everything to the ground with its hellfire.]
[However, what is truly terrifying are its fangs and claws.]
Can’t wait for this to appear in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno. This might have had some potential at the start, and the art is interesting, but it really isn't enough.
Pretty much every evolution choice he has made since after the first has been a bad one, and some of his other choices have been even worse.
It is like there could have been a plot, but every opportunity is either skipped over or ruined by bad choices.

It has ended up as a terrible series.

This one had been an interesting series from the get-go, I have read Kumo Desu ka, Nani ka before and they had the same cute artstyle. Mc isn't even OP, but he outwits enemies with his human intelligence. The only problem is the updates, or the lack thereof. Amazing series!!!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug. It ended at the best part!! This is by far one of the most interesting isekai damn it

if we dont get to see the mc being as big as shown on the cover ism gonna be very upset
and dont tell me he is right now on the cover his mouth is just as big as her entire body

Users who are viewing this thread