Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~

so would the rockdragon be one of his parents, bc like thats the only dragon around. if it is then he just killed one of his parents

@rimuru1115 yeah they release an episode around not bi-monthly but sometimes monthly, but as this manga (at least in my mind) is really good, I do not mind, or maybe I am just used to the waiting, but when it does come out it is like a cherry on an ice cream Sunday. I would say that the next one is going to come out around April 21st (Based on the previous dates) if not later or earlier due to the next season coming out

YEESSSSS been waiting for this for months, been checking this regularly 3 months ago totally forgot about this,

Dex-chan lover
FYI, Machine Humin Fanslation has the latest chapter (chapter 20) in the typesetting stage right now. So it is being worked on.

i want another manga like this but instead of a monster they get reincarnated into a rock with skills so it can move and stuff that would be awesome

Double-page supporter
Like the art-style, and feels more like a marginally better version of Jaryuu Tensei in general. Would keep reading, just wish releases were a bit faster.

Users who are viewing this thread