Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Huh, usually this gender misunderstanding gets solved before anyone starts leaning into "spicy comments section" questions, and it's definitely not often I see a main character straight up turn and say "yes, loving someone of the same gender is ok" (which I always found odd, there's so many interesting plot threads you could pursue when putting someone with modern sensibilities in a pre-modern setting)

Dex-chan lover
Poor Liam is going through so much lol.

But it is nice to get a message like this before the reveal, if he processes his feelings and doesnt mind then even after finding out Ikuto is female he wont mind that Ikuto was originally male if/when he is told that. Ikuto will just be Ikuto regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's two manga that updated today where the male lead who mistakenly believes the female lead is a guy comes to terms with themselves being gay/bi despite the relationship ultimately being straight. Not that this is a bad thing, but I just find it kind of funny that two chapters dropped in the same day doing the same thing.

https://mangadex.org/title/e14731f9...ya-to-renaishitara-bl-ppoi-nl-ni-naru-hanashi

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, I wonder if Ikuto will actually fall in love with Liam at some point in story?

Dex-chan lover
I binge reading it. I can't stop reading Ikuto's line with girl's voice in my head... Damn... This is one of the good Isekai gender bender story..

Dex-chan lover
Are you gay because you fell for a girl that looks like a boy, or are you super straight for falling for a girl despite her looking like a boy…

Users who are viewing this thread